Ace Nannies aims to make the hiring process as easy as possible. We specialise in placing professionally trained Nannies into diverse families with a variety of requirements and demands, whether that be in high profile, executive or regular family households. We offer a professional and personal service to both our clients and candidates.
We understand that choosing quality care for your children is one of the most important decisions you make as a parent, so we want to make the process as transparent and smooth as possible. We are committed to supporting you in providing your little treasures the best possible care and start in life.
We will not compromise on the following non-negotiable minimum standards.
All of our nannies possess:
- Minimum of 21 years of age
- Experience working or looking after children
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to speak English and Local Dialect
We evaluate candidates based on the following criteria:
- Educational background
- Passion for working with children Experience
- Professionalism and drive
- Emotional Intelligence
Due Diligence checks:
- Excellent references Police checks
- Partake in professional development training workshops
All our nannies must pass a vigorous 5 step screening and application process before being put forward for positions.