The Nanny Collective is a childcare employment service designed to provide families with reputable, professional nannies, babysitters and carers of the highest standard. We are always looking to represent carers by finding them positions where they will find challenge and fulfilment. We pride ourselves on being absolutely fee free for all of our carers.
Do you have what it takes to be a Nanny Collective carer?
If so, you’ll possess:
- a professional approach
- impeccable references
- fantastic spoken and written English
- a positive attitude
- a love of children
All of our candidates must have:
- a minimum of 21 years of age
- Experience working with children
- Ability to read and write
- Ability to speak English and Local Dialect
- Good educational background
If you have any questions regarding our requirements that you’d like to discuss with one of our team we’d be happy to help! Please contact us now.
Why work with us?
Placing you with our amazing families is only the beginning of our relationship.
We also offer:
Excellent rates of pay
- Entry into our community of nannies
- The use of our in house Early Childhood Educator to support you in the delivery of best early childhood practice
- Ongoing support in working with your family/families
- Access to a range of workshops and seminars to strengthen your skills as child care professional
If you fit all of the above requirements, we’d love to hear from you!